Monday, December 22, 2014

Biting off more than I can chew

Yes. I am. AND - I know it. But I'm doing it anyway. 

Here's the deal - my couch needs a facelift.



                         
I bought this wonderful couch when I came to Philadelphia more than 11 years ago. It has served me well. It is very comfortable and used to be quite lovely. Although I had misgivings about purchasing a white couch I did it anyway. 
I finally started thinking seriously about this need this summer when the fabric on the bottom split wide open.  
My Aunt Lois gave me a wonderful upholstery book that I have been studying. I can also hear her voice along with my Aunt Alice about how difficult and time consuming couches are. But I am throwing caution to the wind... If I manage this - all other projects will be a piece of cake.  

Also this past fall I had wonderful interns. One of them introduced me to a time lapse app. I am thrilled to be able to share my Charlie Chaplinesque adventures. 

No comments: